Search This Blog

Saturday 2 November 2013

Assalamualaikum,salam ukhuwah fillah..newcomer here,feel free to visit my blog..xoxo



Date 02:11:2013 the name of Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful, 
I begin with a right step in making a blog about my life story, 
life is not as great as blogs are making a name in social sites now, 
but in the A variation of my blog where I would like to invite their own friends all know more about the field of fashion.
"FASHION is AWESOME"


Fashionista vs. Style Icon. Fashion is something that you turn to when you do not have a good style. Fashion is not always indicate quality brands to high style. You can still have style without being "in fashion". Therefore, when a person has a good fashion, that's the easy part. Find your style is the creative. And, as we all know-fashion fades but style is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment