Search This Blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

Memories of the fashion class at SMV Dato Undang Hj Mohd Sharip ...beautiful memories...


Beginning in the field of fashion starts here where my starting point before further step in the field of fashion. My parents are very supportive of the physical and mental as well as teachers who have taught for two years in this school. And not forgetting also my friends who always share our story with ups and downs while in hostels and schools, love u Alls ...


Head start in using the equipment to sew into a memorable experience because before this I had interest in sewing but did not think that I will be able to use the convenience of the machines at this school ....


however, these are a lot of friends left beautiful memories ...

No comments:

Post a Comment